Monday, October 10, 2005

in the course of a normal day

you sign in, have you registered?-the lecturer is reading our names outloud-please stand up and do your presentation-hit the ball from behind and you´ll lift it nicely- what do you think was Johnson´s aim when making his dictionary of the English language?-next monday morning, eleven o´clock, court number 2-your fingers tremble, but your mind moves swiftly and determined, I think his aim was prescriptive-dont give a damn I will be there and write my essay at night, not the first time I sleep for 5 hours-the structure of a lexical entry is not the same on the page than in our mental lexicon-meditate about it-smash!.
think about it and give us your opinion
if I wake up early I´ll have time for the swimming pool
analyse entries
lift weights!
combine
strike!
wait
sweat :) !
in the course of a normal day

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!!
Here is your lazy pen pal from Italy who is coming back!
And cannot wait to read more from you and about the new steps of your creativity!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home